Intervacc AB is a Swedish Life Science company. The company's core activity is to develop modern subunit vaccines against economically important infections caused by streptococci and staphylococci, in the first place in horses and secondly in cattle.
The development of modern, efficacious and safe vaccines against economically important bacterial infections.
Vision / Mission
Intervacc will work to minimize the risk of streptococcal and staphylococcal infections through vaccination programs based on the company's research program.
The company's overall goal is to become a highly profitable company that is at the very forefront of the development of antibacterial vaccines.
- During 2014, two full-scale batches of Strangvac® will have been manufactured in line with regulatory requirements to demonstrate consistency
- Before the end of 2014, an application for Market Authorization of Strangvac® will have been submitted to European Medicinal Agency
- During 2014 a distribution and licence agreement for Strangvac® will have been signed for major markets
- Marketing of Strangvac® to begin 2015/16
- After launching, Strangvac® will become the leading vaccine against strangles
- Before the end of 2014, antigens for a vaccine against Streptococcus suis will have been identified.
- By 2017 to sell 0.5 to 1 million vaccine doses per year in the EU.
- Obtain a gross margin of at least 40-50 percent through distribution agreements.
- Obtaining a flow of milestone payments and royalties from licensing agreements outside the EU.